Daily Activity (English)

Thursday,24\01\19

Today i went from dormitory to the campus at 07.30. I arrived at 07.35. before went to campus i looked at to my grooming.Because grooming is the first checked. After that i went to the lobby just for sitting and was waiting friends who not yet come.

Not long ago we were in the lobby,sir jaya and mam sury and the senior was came. when i came to of kitchen. my friend and i prepared to practice before our worked. my lecturer or chef had gived about that puff pastry. and than my senior given the recipie puff pastry.

after that take prayer dzhur. we are came back to in lobby and started to making puff pastry.  and than we had been mixed all ingredients. next, foarming puff pastry. and than put in the chiller.
after that my senior baking puff pastry in the oven. after finished all in the kitchen. we are cleaning in pastry bakery and lobby.

Komentar