Daily Activity_17 (English)


Thursday, April 4, 2019 Today is back again practice after a day's holiday for commemorating the Islamic era of Prophet Muhammad SAW. This morning we were told to come at 08.00. Thank God this morning I did not feel trapped because I did not enter too early. as I have told you on a previous blog, that every day off or there is a family event, I stay at the aunt's house which is rather far from my dormitory. Around 6:40 a.m., I and one of my friends who happened to live not far from my aunt's house, left for campus. after driving him in front of the security post. I went to the dormitory to change clothes. Today we have entered the 2.3 rotation menu where our group made the main course, Konro Bakar and White Rice. to be a good and compact team work hehehe, we divided the tasks so that everything was done well. not only that, we also usually help other friends if there is something that needs to be helped. after making the spices, I continued to roast the coconut. Honestly, yeah guysss jobs that I usually avoid at home. Why? because it takes a long time and has to go back and forth, especially the hands are usually sick. however, I have to fight it all so that today I can finish it even though it is sometimes helped by seniors. I also thought about the mama who used to make coconut roast on his own and with so much amount. love you mama.

Komentar